For all orders through our online store, the following terms and conditions apply. Our online store is aimed exclusively at consumers..
Consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed predominantly neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity. Entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his commercial or self-employed professional activity.
2. contracting party, conclusion of the contract, correction options.
The purchase contract is concluded with Hand in Hanf UG.
With the placement of the products in the online store, we make a binding offer to conclude a contract for these items. You can initially place our products in the shopping cart without obligation and correct your entries at any time before sending your binding order by using the correction tools provided and explained for this purpose in the ordering process. The contract is concluded when you accept the offer for the goods contained in the shopping cart by clicking on the order button. Immediately after sending the order, you will receive another confirmation by e-mail..
3. contract language, contract text storage.
The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German.
We store the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions in text form. You can view the contract text in our customer login..
4. terms of delivery
In addition to the stated prices, we charge a flat rate of 4.99 EUR per order for delivery within Germany.
You generally have the option of collection from Café Canna, Lychener Str. 4, 10437, Germany during the following specified business hours: 11am-1pm.
In our store, the following payment methods are generally available:.
KlarnaIn cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. In each case, payment is made to Klarna:
- Invoice: The payment period is  days from the date of shipment of the goods. The full invoice terms for countries where this payment method is available can be found here: Germany
- Installment Purchase: With Klarna's financing service, you can pay for your purchase in fixed or flexible monthly installments at the terms specified in the checkout. The installment payment is due at the end of each month after Klarna sends a monthly invoice. More information about the installment purchase including the terms and conditions and the European standard information for consumer credit for the countries in which this payment method is available can be found here (only available in the specified countries): Germany
- Sofortüberweisung: Available in Germany. Your account will be debited immediately after submission of the order.
- Direct Debit: Available in Germany. The debit takes place after shipment of the goods. The timing will be communicated to you by e-mail.
If you select the payment method prepayment, we will provide you with our bank details and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
6. transport damage
If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please claim such defects as soon as possible to the delivery company and please contact us immediately. Failure to make a complaint or contact us has no consequences for your legal claims and their enforcement, especially your warranty rights. However, they will help us to be able to assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
7. Warranty and guarantees
The statutory defect liability law applies. Information on any applicable additional guarantees and their exact conditions can be found in each case with the product and on special information pages in the online store..
For claims based on damage caused by us, our legal representatives or agents, we are always liable without limitation
- in case of injury to life, limb or health
- in case of intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty
- in case of warranty promises, if agreed, or
- if the scope of application of the Product Liability Act is opened.
In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which is a prerequisite for the proper execution of the contract and the observance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely on (cardinal obligations) due to slight negligence on our part, on the part of our legal representatives or vicarious agents, the amount of liability shall be limited to the damage foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract, the occurrence of which must typically be expected.
In all other respects, claims for damages are excluded.
9. code of conduct
We have submitted to the following codes of conduct:
- Trusted Shops Quality Criteria .
10. dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are willing to participate in an out-of-court dispute resolution process before a consumer arbitration board.
11. Protection of Minors.
If your order includes goods whose sale is subject to age restrictions, we ensure through the use of a reliable procedure involving personal identity and age verification that